Tuesday, January 12, 2016

                                  
                                                                        School Break
For my break my family came and celebrated Christmas with us at my house. We all had a great time and we eat pasta with ribs on the side. This Christmas was basically my mom’s children and my sister’s kids. When we had opened the presents everyone was happy because they got they wanted. For New Year’s I spent it at my cousin’s house because he wanted to host New Year’s. We got at his house around 8 because he lives in Merano Valley. Me and my dad were making a fire to keep us warm because it was cold that day. When the television was counting down the time I was happy for some reason. New Years was great but not for my uncle because he drank a little too much and then he just started throwing up everywhere he went but wouldn’t stop drinking. Even got a little vomit on my shoes. We had to stay because my uncle was watching all these accidents on tv and didn’t want us in one late at night. And that was my winter break for me.
Image result for christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment